Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Updates

Friday - Salsa Class/Dbl 0

It was quite fun, I dare say I quite enjoyed myself. Every1 was right, it does get better when you relax. For the first lesson, danced in quite close proximity with some of my new classmates, and I'm spending half the time to make sure I dont step on their toes. :p

Adjourned to Dbl 0 for clubbing later. JW went with me. I think he had a real eye opener. Hurhur. Music was more to my liking compared to Zouk, but Zouk's babes were prettier..

====================================================

Organised a dinner followed by a KTV session at Partyworld last Saturday.

Dinner was a blast, with No2Handsome, No2slack, JF, YounG, Frenie, CG, wifey and myself, to some zhi-char at Simpang Bedok. I thought the food was quite good, just hope the rest of the peeps dint find it too bad.

Followed by Shenton Way KTV later, I always thought it was some sleazy KTV place, turned out that I was half right, cos they were just beside each other. Must thank all my friends who so 'give face', for turning up. :) I thought it was quite fun. Missy couldnt join us though, she had something important to handle. Well, I guess there's always a next time.

Hmm..

...

My post seems dark, cos has been fustrated for the past 2 days, and that saps most of my +ve energy away. So, not quite cheery.

6 Comments:

Blogger nadnut said...

dun be gloomy :(

i wan a cheerful PT!

10:40 AM  
Blogger gracey said...

hey cheer up ya and thanks for organising the ktv..it was fun

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pt, thanks for organising the ktv and dinner.

dinner was great!

and cheer up pt

:)

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still owe you money..LOL

10:13 PM  
Blogger missy said...

i didn't get to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

12:08 AM  
Blogger PensiveTabby said...

nad> no more gloom already! :)

gracey> thank you for coming =)

vanna> thanks! I hold u to that..

frenie> welcome. Glad u had a nice chat with Jane.

cg> not anymore.

missy> no worries, next time i make sure u can come, even if i have to kidnap you..;)

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home