Sunday, October 02, 2005

A diary of events for the past 2 days..

I met some of wifey's A level friends during a wedding dinner in JB.

After the dinner, my wifey told me the brightest minds in the whole of Malaysia were at that table. To me, they seemed ordinary enough. I managed to strike up a conversation with 2 of them. Hmm..

Highlight of the night was, the food dint taste so good.

A good friend of mine, whom I had known for a decade, told me, that he decided to stop reading my blog. When I asked further, he mentioned that as he read more, he realised he knew less and less of me...

Or is this the real me? Or is this just another mask I put on?

I guess this is another part of my personality, which has been dormant for the longest time, emerging from its coccoon, and I welcome this side of me with open arms.

So JW, if you are reading this, I am still the one which you have know all these years. I am still me, my character is as what you have seen, what you know over these years, and its unlikely that will change. However, the PT which you have known for the past ten yrs is slowly evolving, so I hope you'll understand, that no matter what I evolve into, I am still me.

In another seperate incident, I was disappointed by a friend, who texted me out of the blue, which I happily replied, as it has been the longest time since I last heard from her. But in the end, in turned out that she only wanted to know if my wife is expecting. Disappointment. Sigh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, same thoughts with Winter..

A blog reflects your real self. No matter what, i enjoy your company and will look at you in no ways different..

Pt = AK = himself..

Simple mathematical equation to clear things up.

6:00 PM  
Blogger PensiveTabby said...

vanna> no need sad la, cos i think he'll still lurk ard. heehee.

sunshine> haha, thanks for the vote of confidence.

ladies, thanks for the encouragement, both of u! :)

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home