Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Recap of events

I wonder why I'm sacrificing my beauty sleep to be up doing this..

Did lunch with KM, CG and sunny Sunshine at Carl's Junior. Burgers were humungous, but I wasnt complaining cos I was starved by lunch time. I wolfed down the burger, and realised that, wow, it really fills(it'd better be considering it can buy me 2x BK/MacD meals). Talked a whole lot of crap, mainly to cheer CG up, but surprise surprise, I managed to brighten up the Sunshine a little. :-) But the carpark fees made me woozy, $7!!! wa cow!! hmm, am cotemplating taking a cab down to meet them next time.

Moped around the office for a while, but did something I shouldnt have done. Hope it didnt have dire consequences.. hmm.. we'll see about that one..

Received a blistered right foot after badminton today, as I gungho-ly played barefoot, as I absent-mindedly left my sports shoes at home.

After the game, encountered a thunderstorm, how apt..

Got an sms from a friend, I'm going down to NUH tomr to donate platelets for her dad. Her dad is one very nice guy, I'm praying that he'll pull through. So even thought I am TERRIFIED of needles, I shall go.. Wish me luck.

On a bright side, I recently sent Ms AKK a mail to encourage her, after reading her post. 2-3 days passed and I still dint receive any reply. So after re-reading her post a couple of times, I started to imagine what she was writing about. (I hope I'm wrong. ) But she has replied today, and I think she's feeling pretty ok already. Good news!

Thats 1 more person who will be in my prayers.

Of to sleep I go, sweet dreams I hope..

5 Comments:

Blogger KingMeng said...

Eh, u also cheered me up lah...hahaha

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there pt.. thanks for cheering all of us up.. good luck!!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger gracey said...

u also cheer me up too...

*hugs*

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's forever so cheery in front of us!!
Thanks!!

10:16 PM  
Blogger PensiveTabby said...

KM> haha, good to know that.. :)

sunshine> the pleasure is all mine. And I just survived the blood thingy.. thanks!

gracey> i did? thats a pleasant surprise. Keep happy thoughts. :D

cg> i hope i stay that way. lol

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home