Monday, September 05, 2005

another C.O.M.E.X post

*note to self*

avoid the last day of such shows, or take public tranport.

*end note*

went to the abovementioned yesterday, cos Sat I was in JB visiting my in-laws, and Sunday was the only available day left.

Driving there as quite ok, but parking was HORRENDOUS. I had to stop and wait inside my car in front of some lots, and wait for a parking lot. And every1 parked illegally inside the car park, and the dam du-lan thing was, while waiting, someone parked illegally in front of me! TaMaDe, why dint I think of that earlier?!?!

Anyway, waited around 30 mins, when I saw this car, which was 3 lots away leaving. Hwah, dam happy, until another car, which just overtook me, proceeded to park in the slot.

@#!@#@!$@$!@

I horned and high beamed, then told him I was waiting for the slot. But then he parked his car inside liaoz.

Miracously, he then gave up the slot to me, I guess he dint see me in the first place.. Felt a little guilty for being so worked up in the first place.

Then went to the exhibition, bought a 19in LCD, which I'm going to put at home, and the one at home shall be used in the offce. That will do my eyes plenty of good. :-) I saved $60 on the monitor, cos it was sorta 'on offer' on Sunday, so quite happy. And bought another 3-in-1 printer, which the wifey needs to use for her work.

A shocking thing is that I asked them how much they earned per unit sold. They told me its $2. WA LAO!! Where got motivation like that, you tell me? Then again, maybe they'll have some nice bonus if they manage to sell a certain number of units. My heart goes out to them.

Then went home after that, and went car-shopping with my brother, then went home and watch CSI-Season 2. Tiring Sunday..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

never buy my media player...

*hmph*

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home