Monday, August 22, 2005

Its just me

Have lotsa rants lately, but I still pen them down here, so that 10 years down the road, I can still look back, and realised I survived through a bad patch in life.

Received a reply from a company I sent my resume to, saying that I have exceeded the maximum working experience. I dint take it lying down, so I wrote back, saying that I am really interested, and though I'm slightly older than the typical applicant, I can make it for it with my drive and determination(which I think is more impt, dont ya think). And I only missed the mark by a few months(also my fault for dragging my feet, wanted to send in last year). So, I wrote back an earnest reply to them, hoping that they'll change my mind. I'm not giving up, like what I did in MAS a few years back.

A strange thought occurred to me this morning.

I wanted to be succesful cos of Reason A.
But sometimes, my fantasies contradict Reason A.
Is that why Reason A is not a good enough motivation factor?

Dont ask. I dint put them down as variables for nothing. Maybe I'll write it down in my personal diary.

Have been spending too much time at the cowboy bar. Shall keep clear of there for a while.

On another note altogether, this month maxim feature Lin Chiling. Yummy. Still wondering if I should buy.

Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home