Saturday, August 20, 2005

Supper at Geylang

After a hard day's work, went to Geylang to have supper, with my SO, who just finished her facial without dinner(dont do that again ok? Read the previous post of what happened to me), and my favourite(ok I only have 1) brother.

Went to the You Tiao and Dou Jiang place. SO loves the mee-sua there. Brother ordered a lot of food. Lucky he can finish wor. Saw 2 large groups of people(almost 20) trying to find seats there while I was eating. My guess, blogger's outing, or secondary school outing.

Saw a Merz parked behind me, and a guy with 3 hot babes got out of the car. Somehow, I got the impression that he was LBT. LOL. But my impression of him is that he's a real nice guy. Very rich though.

Anyway, after supper, drove through the red light districts to look at the hookers. Saw a pretty one at Joo Chiat. Just a stone's throw away from my parent's place.

But nice having supper, once in a while, with good company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home