Monday, July 11, 2005

An Update on Meself

Monday, so tired out physically and mentally, but the reasons are a story left for another day.

Am reading up on Financial Management now, grabbed a book on Thursday(I was on MC for diarrhoea), and am now studiously reading it. I like it, probably due to my interest in finance work. Reading it also thought me a lot of things I dint know previously, like the branches of finance.

(rant ahead)

Office wise, getting more sick by the minute. Supervisor recommended me for a promotion, but I dont really think I'm happy, and even more, not so motivated by it. So when he asked me if I wanted to add anything, I said, thats fine with me.

Mgr then told me something about dept re-org, which dint make any sense to me at all, but I just said ok, as nothing I said would have made a difference anyway.

Some other ppl just made use of their seniority to push their way to get certain privileges. My respect for them now, zilch.

Going for Phuket trip this weekend. Hope that'll be fun..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home