Friday, June 24, 2005

How much is that doggy in that window?

Driving along to work this morning, stuck on the ECP(as usual), because a car has broken down before Benjamin Sheares Bridge in the direction of the AYE(not uncommon). If theres no rosak vehicle, normally there will be some accident after the speed camera. So when something like this happens, I eat JAM on ECP every morning.

Anyway, this particular morning, i was stuck in a jam behind this CRV type of vehicle, when a doggy(looks like a golden retriever) peeked out from the rear window and looked at me. Haha, what a surprise, so I waved back at it. I think the dog must be thinking "Who is that nutcase that is waving at me? Chey!" So he/she looked the other way, with a nonchalant look. But still very cute to me lah. Then he/she peeked back at me to see if I was still checking him/her out(I am). I wanted to take a photo with my camera phone(I know, very dangerous), when a black Honda Odyssey cut into the space between us. @$%@#%@#%. Nvm, I proceeded to wait for the Odyseey to filter out, but after it filtered out, a pick up came between us again, and after that pick up left, a trailer(!!!) was next. Not fated to take the photo lah.

Tailed behind the car, until it exited via the Marina South exit. His/her owner so nice, bringing him/her out for a walk on a cool morning such as this. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home