Friday, May 13, 2005

Reflections

First, some update about the previous 'test'. Ok, maybe some background first.

My post yesterday wrote about this 'test' which sees if you are normal(98%) of the population. It gives you a series of maths equations which answers are 6, and asks you to repeat the number 6 for 15 secs, then think of a vegetable. Anyway, the answer goes, that if you think of a carrot, you are normal. Else, not normal. Some responses I get:

- Thats because 6 looks like a carrot, so thats why people will think of carrot. If you substitue 6 in the test to the chinese character six, then people wont think of carrot

- I thought of cabbage.(?!)

- I thought of potato(?!)

- I thought of brinjal(!!) ( I learnt that this guy likes to eat brinjal)

- I thought of tomato(Wrong! Tomato is a fruit)

*palmface*

So conclusion is:

Stoopid test.

On a different note altogether, I realised my new phone can take photos liaoz, why am I not posting any pictures in my blog(one of the reasons why I wanted to get a camera phone), I realised, I do most of blogging in the office, where I cant transfer the files over. I can do so at home, but I do everything else except blog at home. So there, shall work harder boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home