Thursday, May 12, 2005

Are you normal?

Rainy morning => nice to sleep in => my lazy ass out of bed at 830am.(me and my SO starts work at 8am)

Reached the office with sleepy eyes(read |-o), then realised my colleague was tinkering with his cube, so I went over to KPO lah. Then he accidentally scalded me with a glue gun(its kinda a heating device which melts glue). Anyway, my point is, that really woke me up(read 8-O).

Ok, i digressed, thats not the point of this post.

Surprsingly, my boss sent me something, which checks if you are normal(with 98% of the population). Unfortunately, I cant post the .doc file online. So i also dunno how to describe. Siao liaoz. Totally defeats the purpose of this entry. Hmm.. anyway any who are interested can leave me a comment, and I'll email the file over, until I can think of something..

Update: Courtesy of my SO -> http://www.andreasroom.com/Stuff/MindWired.aspx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The test you are talking about:
http://www.andreasroom.com/Stuff/MindWired.aspx

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home