Friday, March 18, 2005

Things to do

After being through many other blogs, I started to realise how pathetic mine looks. Ha. Therefore,

i) I shall resolve to learn some basic HTML(which shouldnt be too difficult. I only have a mental block with C++) hee. :p

Secondly, time to do some more reading of the book I mentioned earlier. Incidentally I found out yesterday that one of my colleagues(who is doing MLM in his free time) is reading that book also. I mentioned to him that this is my second reading, and he made a very interesting point, i.e. , that the book reveals to you what you are ready to receive. In other words, different people who read the book has a very different understanding. So Paul, if you are reading this, go read lah. :p

My friend whos much more advanced in trading, had made some revelations to me about the US stock market which are very interesting. :D There is still much for me to learn. Woot. So the second thing I need to do

ii) learn how to use the filters in optionxpress. The last time I tried, I gave up. Will do better this time.

Last but not least, I need to

iii) Get well soon! ( Been down with flu of late. Rats)

Ok, think I shall end here, lunch soon. Hmm, maybe i'll write more when I'm in the mood later. Heh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... having the usual starting trouble.. most likely i will pick it up again next week. meanwhile keep posting about the book...

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)
that was me, paul

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home