Thursday, March 17, 2005

Food for thought

Bah, couldnt think of a better title.

It does look kinda lame, but I shall change it later if something interesting comes to mind.

My Significant Other(SO) commented that her colleague is very sure I would write about the book I'm reading(like all other bloggers do), hmm, but I shall desist(is there such a word?). I cant write too much about the book in case someone uses the copyright law to sue my S off. But heres some food for thought.

The book mentioned that, no matter how much I ask from Life, Life will willingly pay. I got the concept of that(as in why it happens). Ok, the book also lays out some steps I will have to prepare myself with. This is something along the lines of "How much do you want to have, and by when?", and "What are you willing to give up for it?" Interesting.

Another point to chew on, is to rule out the word impossible. Well, in my (warped) reasoning, nothing is impossible(to anyone), it just depends on how long it will take for the individual(or the group of individuals, for that matter) to make it possible. The key thing is the amount of time needed. For some things, the time needed will exceed the lifetime of the individual, but as long as the vision+determination is present, it will become possible. So there.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Good thing that happened to me:
There have been new revelations in my trading efforts.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Good thing that happened yesterday:
Managed to have lunch with my SO. :)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Desist
verb
To cease trying to accomplish or continue: abandon, break off, discontinue, give up, leave off, quit, relinquish, remit, stop. Informal swear off. Slang lay off. Idioms: call it a day, call it quits, hang up one's fiddle, have done with, throw in the towel. See continue/stop/pause.

Paul

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home