Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Recent Developments

Wa, so tired lately. Prob cos I have been sleeping later then usual, and there are still remnants of the flu virus left.

Finally some time on my hands to keep track of what I have been up to of late. Actually, have been quite busy at work, as I have recently shifted my cube, away from the main bustling street, to a quiet suburb. Hee.

Back at home, I have just watched Kill Bill Vol1 and 2 with my SO. Wa, most bloody show I have seen as yet. Overall the show is still quite nice(not cos of the gore). Next stop, I must get my lazy ass to watch The GodFather. woot.

Have been spending the rest of my time doing my trading stuff, stuff like registering for accounts, looking ar charts, reviewing my trading plans. Realised that my trading plans for Forex doesnt really work with the US stocks which I'm eyeing of, as some characteristics differ. So I'm spending some time to improvise. Decided not to rely so much on my trading partner, he might not be so generous to share. For me, once I come up with something, I dont mind sharing with anyone who is genuinely interested.

Actually, the roses test actually inspired me a lot. In many ways, its akin to my search for a sound trading plan. You know whats the question, but its not the true question, for it only gives you a guide for your answer, but not how to solve it. It makes you think how you should define the question, which made me determined, that like that rose prob, I can solve this too.

This time, I am aided by Faith and Determination, not to mention a little bit of sense lah. Hee.

Havent been mentioning the blessings in my life for a while, and today, I shall dedicate it to my SO.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm blessed with a very wonderful wife.(L)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

p.S. dont cringe/laugh/make fun of me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home