Friday, April 15, 2005

I wanted to cry

Drove on ECP/AYE this morning, and I saw a dead kitten on lane 1.

Immediately, I winced, and tears formed in my eyes.

Somehow, I imagine the pain that he/she went through when she was struck by a car, I can feel the pain, and I am saddened by it. Which also explains I try not to kill ants/mice/etc. cos I feel the pain when I kill them. Imagine how it feels to be squashed by something bigger than you.

Another thought, how did the kitten get up there? its in the middle of the expressway?! I hope its not some sick bastard who left it there. If thats the case, I hope he gets his just desserts(I wanted to say something mean, but decided against it)

Thats another reason why i cant watch shows like 'Deep Blue Sea', cos i feel the pain when the shark bites into the person, and I get sick of that. Eww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home