Friday, May 13, 2005

Miss Du Si Niang

Rats, I realised I always have a mental block whenever I wanna think of a title. So, more often than not, my title quite lame la. Bear with me..

Ok, watched a movie on Channel 62 last night,(name of movie == title of blog. Quite lame right?) Anyway, the story goes like this:

Chiobu is a courtesan who falls in love with Chiokang, Chiobu manages to redeeem herself(no help from chiokang). Chiokang brings chiobu home to parents, parents object. Chiokang, afraid of povertty, decides to sell Chiobu to HamSupFriend for $5000. Chiobu asks why, Chiokang says they'll live in poverty. Chiobu says she doesnt mind, ChioKang says he does. Chiobu very sad, cries, signs the papers anyway. Then Chiobu reveals to ChioKang that she's actually very rich. Then Chiobu throws herself into the river, and returns to work.

So sad la. Reinforces the fact that most men are crap(and that includes me). On hindsight, I should have renamed the guy KaChng instead of ChioKang, but anyway..

On a lighter note. Something I overheard from Glenn Ong from Class 95

- What color do you get what you choke a smurf?
(har har)

Glossary:
Chiobu - Pretty Gal(Michelle Reis)
Chiokang - Pretty Boy(Daniel Wu)
HamSumFriend - Lecherous friend(???)
KaChng - AssHole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home