Sunday, June 12, 2005

I'm a cheapo

Beeen a looooong while since I last blogged, partly due to some work problems(more on that in another post) and a little due to some home problems. But then, all is well now! :-)

Just had dinner prepared by wifey, very nice indeed. Must thank her for all the effort she put into making the prawn fritters so tasty! Yummy! We(me, wife, and her sister were discussing whether we could go into business to sell those. Since RotiBoy could open a few branches just by selling a kopi bun, why not us selling prawn fritters? Heh heh. Any1 interested to join this venture?

Anyway, went to YaKun @ Parkway Parade for breakfast this morning. I personally prefer the kaya roti by Killiney's, but I like the coffee from Ya Kun better. Then again, my wife and her sister likes the kaya roti AND the coffee at YaKun, so thats where we ended up.

After dinner, the gals wont miss the chance to shop around a bit, so I went to MPH to look at what books they have on offer. And today, I managed to finish this book,"How full is your Bucket?" while standing there.(thus saving myself $15). I'm beginning to like doing this. Heehee.

Quite interesting, this book is, you guys should go read through it when you all have time. It sorta touched a string regarding the recent developments in my life, especially regarding work, so I'd say its a good read.

Suddenly develop a writer's block now, think shall go play a round of WarCraft, since today is the last day of the weekend(I'm not supposed to play on weekends).

Oh ya, bought an electric toothbrush for my wife today, wonder if its any good.

Another side note, my wife's sister, aka sister-in-law, which I shall call R for short, caught me writing this. I suggested she could start one also, so she could practise writing and improve her english.. :-) Hi sister!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home