Thursday, August 04, 2005

Maze

Quickie post before going for lunch.

Havent been writing in a while, thoughts in a mess (again)

Joined the cowboy bar last friday, quite interesting, but at the same time, quite intimidating, as many of the gunslingers there know one another. Theres this movie outing next Friday, so I signed up, quite excited, but a little hesitant at the same time. Well, decided to take a leap of faith. On the plus side, will get to see 9mm. One of the blogs I read. :-)

On a minus note, Ms Anna from WonkyTong stopped blogging. :(

Mix of getting my life re-organised. Been weeding out some bad habits(e.g. too much blogreading/gaming), and getting more serious stuff done. Have been planning my time, so that I know what to do, if not, I'll end up wasting the entire day.

Hope I emerge from this mess a better person.

Till then,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home