Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sunny Wednesday Morning

Hmm, I seem to be in a good mood today(which is good!) I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the shot in the arm I received yesterday.

Anyways, just back from doctor's for my follow-up consultation. Cos I got some gastric pains yesterday, doctor put me on PPI(protein-pump inhibitors) for another week, which supposedly reduces stomach acid by 70%(gasps!). Therefore, my digestion will be slower, my ability to kill germs(in food) is reduced. Oh well, as the good doctor said, its better to fully cure it now, than have it recur later. After that, I gonna wait for 6 weeks, and I'll have to do a UREA test, to see if the bacteria still exists. In case you are wondering, the UREA test is a breath test of sorts(i think, and hope anyway).

Hope Mr Stomach will be nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger nadnut said...

wah. better take care yeah...

11:02 AM  
Blogger PensiveTabby said...

Hi nad!

Thanks for dropping by! I'm quite ok for now, thought I got another bout of sore throat.!#!@

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home