Sunday, September 18, 2005

The day the barflies thrashed my place

Updated!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
- more apt description of duck
- and the appearance of another da mei nu!
- a quote from YounG
- included an interesting event
- deleted the interesting event(life at stake, bo bian)
- included missy's blog addy
- included KM's blog entry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(boy this must be the most edited entry ever lor)

Wahahaha! The title is over-exaggerated! My place is still intact!

Quite a couple of peeps came down to my place yesterday(17 Sep 05) There were Curious George, Sunshine, Missy, Serendipity, Winter, KingMeng, YounG, StupidGenius, and not to mention, a very surprise guest appearance from DuckHawk!! :D

Day started out with a badminton game for me in the morning, and after getting the necessary stuff for the visit, I reached home just before 12, before getting a SMS from Sunshine: “Hi PT, whos meeting for lunch?” If my memory served me correctly, there were a couple of people, so I checked with them. First, SG said,” I’m still waiting for Missy at her block”. Never mind, still got KM, then he told me ”I just woke up”

Wa lao eh, all these people fly Sunshine aeroplane sia! So I told Sunshine, you wait for me, I go lunch with you! So I managed a quick bath, before rushing out to meet Sunshine.

By the time I was there, SG and Missy were there already, and the thing that struck me was, Sunshine still dint get angry or anything like that, despite the fact that she has been waiting alone for 30 min. Got me really impressed, many girls would have freaked out, or at least complained a little, but Sunshine.. like nothing happened. Very impressed, first impression – Nice, mature young lady.

Fast forward, after a quick lunch, we drove over to my place, and we started a mahjong game comprising YounG, SG, KM and yours truly. The girls sorta entertained themselves(sorry! I’ve been a poor host!!), until CG and (surprise!) DuckHawk came! First time meeting DuckHawk, he has this dai-gor-dai hamsem look, a bit scary at first. But as time goes by, he’s actually quite interesting also. More on him later. :D

CG and the rest of the gals then went into my study room to have another game. DuckHawk, helped me entertain the rest of the girls by playing mahjong with them. Wa, I really impressed lor, cos Duck is

- a super experienced noob Mahjong player

- he normally plays 3-6(dollars cents).

But he’s playing for nothing with the gals! And he’s patiently teaching CG some more! What a nice guy! :D Pity he couldn’t join us for dinner..

I almost forgot the arrival of another DA MEI NYU! Ladies and gentleman, please welcome, Ms SERENDIPITY. Wa, came all dressed to kill. *wolf whistle*. And fey, if you are reading this, I dint take good care of her,(cos wife was around). YounG took VERY good care of her for you though. Hiak hiak hiak.

Oh ya, first time meeting Missy and KM and Winter too. Missy’s quite pretty I must say. :D Very adorable and approachable! And she plays WarCraft(DOTA) too! How cool is that? Next time must jio her and play.. Haha.. KM doesn’t look much like his MSN picture leh. But he sure is ‘resourceful’. :-) Winter, another chio bu! Very tall some more, keeps smiling one, and keeps eating titbits :D

After the games, we adjourned to steamboat dinner, where we had another round of fun! YounG being the gentleman that he is, sponsored a cab to the steamboat place. It’s a shame Winter and Duck couldn’t join us tho..

Ok la, couldn’t remember much details liaoz.. shall post this up first..

Man, what a long post.. hahaha

P.S. I'm so glad I took the leap of faith, as most of the barflies I have met, I have developed a sense of admiration and respect for them..

P.S.S YounG said something which is quite true, goes along the lines where ignorance is bliss, and what matters more is that one is happy, and enjoying oneself. Hm.. speaking of him, he writes very differently from his real self leh.. heeheee

20 Comments:

Blogger gracey said...

wah never tok abt me wor

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww.... See Cp... Told you that PT was a nice and sweet guy.. Haha.. We enjoyed the outing Pt.. Thanks much!!

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nbz.

dont anyhow say i got dai-gor-dai look leh. will kanna kill for no reason whatsoever one leh.

and impt thing is your OC is a better player than me leh. dont anyhow say me hor.

wah piang. :P

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee. Sounds so fun.

hah.

u were spot on with the discriptions abt the barflies esp duck, missy and winter :P

9:50 PM  
Blogger PensiveTabby said...

gracey > oops! wahaha.. ok i shall update laterm sorry la, my bad, i dint remember all the details. :p

sunshine > CP ard meh? where? :p

cg> lol about which part? :p

duck> oops! hahaha

frenie> duck wants to kill me liaoz, you still say my desciption spot on ah? :P

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wanna tell lies also must tell properly leh.

hamsem will be scary meh!? nbz.

noob player normally play 3-6?! nbz.

i repeat. i not hamsem. i not dai-gor-dai. i not super experienced. everything about me is just super lousy.

10:12 PM  
Blogger missy said...

yeahhh yeahh! PT very brave...lend us his house to play!

anyway, we had alot of fun!! many many thanks to pt and wifeyyyyyyyy!

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BO JIO!

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. no la, in relation to last night's conversation on msn..

12:00 AM  
Blogger KingMeng said...

Wah liew....I haven't blog about that day...

& yes, this is my link. :P

12:31 AM  
Blogger PensiveTabby said...

duck> hamsem of coz scary, cos i afraid u take over my no1 spot ma.hahaha

missy> u r welcome! The pleasure is all mine!

bren> its on the bar la! *ahbish*

sunshine> oh! now i get it.. :D

KM> ah ha! thanks for leaving me your addy!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

Thanx pt. But I lost big big. :(

12:01 PM  
Blogger gracey said...

kidding lar...im not da mei nu lar..make me pai seh siah..

thank u and wifey for being such good hosts...cant wait for another outing

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sian.. Next time must have Daidee and Dice and Chap Ji Kee :P

-fey

1:47 PM  
Blogger PensiveTabby said...

vanna> no need ke qi! you are welcome!

SG> ok la, next time let you recoup your losses

gracey> ahaha.. paisay for what? dang zi wo kui!! :) my bad, for lefting it out.. :p

fey> next time u come, i sure arrange for you..

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dun worry...SG ...i give u a chance to have your revenge...

Tks for opening up the place once again...

Ai ya...you never tok about how i feed gracey chipz....lolz

3:38 PM  
Blogger gracey said...

young,do u have to tell the whole world????

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this must be the post with the most entries liao
LOL

PT>i'm laughing at watever you've typed esp the portion about Duckie!!!even after editing, also funny lor

12:39 AM  
Blogger PensiveTabby said...

YounG> No I no need to say liaoz. :)

gracey> Dun shy la.. lol

CG> U still laff some more.. I'm now constantly looking out for an Integra who might run me down whenever I cross the road..

but ya, most comments so far.. hwahhh!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home