Monday, September 12, 2005

I went to Zouk, and enjoyed myself

First, I went to YL's dinner at Hyatt, the food was so nice, though the dinner was dammmmm loooooong. By the time i finished, 1130pm liaoz. wa lao.

And during dinner, I snubbed YN's toe figuratively, but thats another story for another day.

After dinner, went to Amara to pick the rest of the peeps, but only CuriousGeorge hopped on. I must say, she's one of the more sporting ladies i met, cos she dun fly people aeroplane one. Even though its
- late
- the rest of her entourage are still partying at Amara
she still went down to Zouk. Cos we promised Mr. DarkelFin will be there. (actually should be DarkElfin, but we used to it liaoz)

When we reached there, DF, fey and Seren was there. Together with FatKitten(obviously tipsy). First thing FatKitten asked me was," U are the tabby ah? Looks so si boon!" To which I replied," U are the FatKitten ah? So fat!!"

But seriously, I dint say that, cos she's not fat at all, I only managed a weak smile, cos the long dinner got me in a crabby mood, and I was dam sleepy after the dinner.

And on the bottle were 2 bottles of whisky, courtesy of Fey and DF. Paisay, next time my turn to buy the brudders some drinks also.

Seren then left. So nice of her to keep Mr DF company till we came.

Fey then plied me with drinks, haha, not scared of him, but then I was driving that night, else can hoot each other. Next time fey, next time. Then started to get into the groove, and I started to relax a bit. But I dint dance la(I cant do that to save my lefe), I just sat there and bobbed my head to the music.

DF was his usual funny self, cracking jokes here and there. DF, by the way, is also known as the No1(disputed) handsome. Hur hur..

Then the fun started, CG and fey used their persuasive powers to get YounG to come down. Never met him before, but I have a good first impression of him. Crowd getting bigger.. then humsup DF got chiobu SillyCelly to join us, whom I dint really talk to. Shy mah. MOST IMPORTANTLY, PAIKIA came down!! Wa, made my night, always wanted to meet the guy, cos I think he's smart and dam smooth with words. After I saw him, I want to add another word, HANDSOME!!!

Then we partied on for a little while more, talk more cock, danced a bit, then i noticed this quite chio bu dancing 5 m beside me, so I looked at her for a while more. I think she noticed, cos after that she sat down beside me. Paikia and YounG noticed, and was egging me on. haha, I too shy lah.. :p And I also dunno what to do la.

Poor FatKitten lost her phone in the crowd.

After the clock striked 3, we left, and headed home. :) Drove PK, YounG and CG back. Very nice people in the bar so far. :)

the not so good thing, i reached home quite late..

3 Comments:

Blogger PensiveTabby said...

now i know who u are! winter!!

okok, will jio u next time ah, make sure u must come! :D

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

next time drinks on you!!!!

ya..I dun like to fly people aeroplane one..LOL

8:52 PM  
Blogger PensiveTabby said...

CG> no prob!

winter> haha, will sure consult you first for all your available dates for the next outing.. :-)

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home