Saturday, September 24, 2005

My first trip to Oasis

Woo, finally introduced to Oasis, the board games place.

Went down with the usual barflies, and then some.

Talk about the place first, actually quite different from what I had expected, actually thot it would be a nice cosy enclosed area on the first floor, but turned out to be a open air area on the ground floor. But the owners were nice and friendly, and we settled down pretty soon.

Games wise, wasnt what I initially had in mind tho, but it was still quite fun nevertheless. The fun lay in all the screaming and commotion we created, so much so that the rest of the ppl there were sttaring at us. Wahaha. A bit paisay, but, we are but young once. :-)

Managed to see C.Phoenix finally. Hahaha. I think a lot of peeps were surprised to see her, given her intent to stay anonymous. First time I met Frenie too.. :) Hi frenie! :)

After a short while, Sunshine and a big sized guy arrived! (I initially thought that was his bf. wahaha). What a pleasant surprise to see her, as initially thought she wasnt coming since she's stuck in her office. But it turned out that MG(the big sized guy) went over to fetch her down. Dint manage to talk much to her though, cos there were simply too many ppl around..

But this outing has given me an opportunity to know more about some ppl, whom I have met, but have not actually 'interacted' much with. They include Winter, frenie, CP and duck. Managed to see another side of Winter and duck. :)

I realised Missy is still the same as I thought she would be, so adorable. Haha. :) She makes me laugh most of the time..

YounG and Nad came later. I like YounG. He gives me good vibes more often than not, and he's one interesting guy.. Hmm..

Fast fwd a bit, we celebrated Winter's bday with a cake! The gals are shunned the cake, so i had to eat more, have to give the bday girl face mah.. :)

After a few rounds of chao ji mi ma after that, we left for home. Very tired you know..

But today I felt a little weird, cos there was something bothering me that I tried to ignore, but the bottomline is, i enjoyed myself.

And in the car, our conversation steered to the contents of one's blog. Breached the topic of what should one post and what one shouldnt? hmm.. what is considered too personal? You never know who's reading your blog.. hmm.. I'll need to reflect on this..

Related to this, I'm going to shift some posts over to blogsome, as they are some posts which i need to paassword protect..

Ok, time is runing, i better catch my beauty sleep. I have a game in 6 hrs time! :p Hee Hee.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does that mean i have no side at all???

1:58 PM  
Blogger PensiveTabby said...

hmm.. i think that part of my entry attracts the most attention

vanna> haha, u wont wanna read my protected entries one. haha..

cg> i know a lot of sides of you, though not all yet.. heehee

2:58 PM  
Blogger frenieactually said...

I think moving to blogsome is a good move. Blogging has sadly been depersonalised.

Anyway on a happier note, bloggin has been quite fun lah.

and thanks alot for eating the cake. At least din waste.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luckily i left early.. Otherwise it's going to be 4 cakes in a row... *faints*

PT> i know what u mean.. Have you sorted out or found out what was it that was bothering you?

Btw, thanks for the birthday greeting.. You're the first.. =P

10:42 AM  
Blogger nadnut said...

thanks for the ride home !

12:06 PM  
Blogger PensiveTabby said...

frenie> ya, thats why i seriously cotemplating the move to blogsome..

young> sadly i cant love you, cos i married liaoz.. hahaha.. but thanks for the offer manz..

sunshine> ya, i guess i've more or less sorted them out, thanks for your concern! Hope u had a happy bday!

nad> anytime!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home