Friday, September 23, 2005

I am

I was the baby who caused my mum to go into difficult labour for hours.
I was the baby which nearly costed my mum's life.
I was the boy, who almost died when he kicked a piece of machinery which fell on his head.
I was the boy, with 7 stitches on my forehead.
I was the boy, who cried when mum was late picking him up from kindergarten.
I was the boy, who walked to Parkway Parade because he dint know how to take buses.
I was the boy, who stole and got caught.
I was the boy who got electrocuted by the fridge.
I was the boy, who loved Sammy, my first cat.
I was the boy, who led a simple life, catching fish in a nearby drain.
I was the teenager who despite getting 7 distinctions in O levels, got only 1 A1.
I was the teenager who was an ugly duckling.
I was the tennager who was Asst Head Prefect.
I was the teenager who was too shy to woo any girl.
I was the teenager who almost lost my life in a school camp.
I was the teenager who gave up a prestigious scholarship for the sake of Mum.
I am the son who loves my mum very very much.
I am the husband who wants my wife to be happy.
I am the husband who promises to let my wife lead a better life.
I am the man, who is kind to animals.
I am the man who is a romantic at heart.
I am the man with big dreams.
I am the man who wants to constantly seek new knowledge.
I am the man, who has great determination.
I am the man, who trades options.
I am the man who feels undervalued.
I am the man who is seeking someone to see his potential.
I am the man who has a goal to reach.
I will be the man who will reach that goal.

I am the blogger called PT.

I was, therefore I am.
I think, therefore I will be.(edited)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word:-

"WOW"

Haha.. Chase after your dreams..

5:14 PM  
Blogger missy said...

you sound like a difficult baby, a naughty boy, a filial son and a good man.

and that is a compliment!

hehe.

2:58 AM  
Blogger LaDyReD said...

hehe nice knowing u better PT

11:46 AM  
Blogger PensiveTabby said...

sunshine> i will, am not giving up the chase..

missy> haha, thanks for the compliments! :D

ladyred> i read yours too, and got to know u better too.. :)

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home