Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The little things in life

I saw a rainbow this morning in my side mirror while I was driving wifey to work this morning! :)

It feels like the rainbow is Nature's way of smiling at me, haha, might sound silly, but I actually believe that Mother Nature is a being with emotions as well, and through the little things around us, we see her beautiful, cute, wonderful, angry, depressed sides.

Hmm.

Hmm..

On a different note altogether, I knocked myself out very early last night. I realised a lack of sleep really changes me. I become

- slow + lerthagic
- uninterested
- unmotivated
- stupid
- overly sensitive
- touchy

I dont like this me at all. Hmm. But I'm quite awake this morning. Heehee.

I had funny thoughts in between my sleep last night. Morale of the story is not to have a heavy dinner.

2 Comments:

Blogger gracey said...

hmm wat funny thots is going on in ur mind??

shld slp early more often ya

10:58 AM  
Blogger PensiveTabby said...

vanna> you better have enuff beauty sleep. :)

gracey> eh, i dun think you'll wanna know.. :)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home