Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dum Dee Dum

Kena reminded 2x last night, that I havent been updating my blog.

So here I am!

Been so busy at work today trying to solve a problem that keeps eluding me, but finally i think today it has been solved, so I can take a breather now..

been out of touch with the bar and my emails of late.. so must do some serious catching up soon..

Planning a short trip next mth.. wanted to go to Club Med Bintan, but its a little pricey :p so still looking around.

Spent 2 hours looking for opportunities last night, but cant even find 1. *faints*. Haha, but still spent my time productively, so all is not lost.

Japanese dinner with Seren and the gang tonight, must go back early to practice dance steps, and I certainly hope they arent as expensive as Akashi! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home