Friday, July 20, 2007

I wanted to grow old with you.
I wanted to see you grow into a handsome young man.
I wanted you beside me when I attain my dreams 10 years later.
I wanted you to sleep beside me everyday.
I wanted you to be happy everyday.
I wanted you to be everything you wanted to be.

...

But this can no longer be.

I missed your naughty ways.
I missed the playful ways when we play.
I missed your soft coat.
I missed your white mane.
I missed your greetings when I reach home.
I missed cuddling you.
I missed your warm body.
I missed your purring.

..

I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you.
I'm sorry I wasn't at home to look after you.
I'm sorry if it was painful.
I'm sorry that you could have lived longer had I not taken you in.
I'm sorry that I didn't spend more time with you.
I'm sorry that you left so early, you should have a longer wonderful life ahead.
I'm sorry I'm so sad that you are no longer around.
I'm sorry that I cry when I think of you.

But alas, this is not a dream.

I will always hold you beside my heart.
I will always remember you.
I will always love you.

I love you so so much..
I'll gladly give you my 10years just for you to be back.

I hope you are in a better place now,
where you have many friends to play with you
where you have unlimited Snappy Tom for your meals
where you have unlimited toys to play with
where you have many flies and birds to chase
where you will be deeply loved
where you will have a soft bed to sleep in

I really miss you so so so so very much Felix...

Please be with me again



Teary-eyed,
Daddy

2 Comments:

Blogger g-dess said...

hugs

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have tears in my eyes !!! A wonderful present for wonderful fiend. *HUG*

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home